Hello faithful readers,
Nearly halfway through the year it is time for me to end this shameful blogular silence with a few nice photos and a nudge to join my mailing list, since that seems to be the place where I have migrated most of my announcement-type activity to. So go sign up for my mailing list already, over here.
Another reason this blog has been neglected as a receptacle of my wit and wisdom is because this year I am planning two biennales! The first one has now launched, the Dutch Electronic Art Festival. The theme is The Power of Things, and the spectacular exhibition is still available to view until June 3. It features wonderful works by Olafur Eliasson, Philip Beesley, Jae Rhim Lee, Roman Kirschner, Frederik de Wilde, Jessica de Boer, and many more. If you can make your way to Rotterdam, I unreservedly recommend seeing it.
I am also busy preparing the next ZERO1 Biennale in San Jose, California with an international team led by Jaime Austin. Check our our artist lineup and get your flights booked to join us there in September!
My Mailing List
- I really don’t get tired of watching @Cmdr_Hadfield‘s rendition of Space Oddity. Welcome back to Earth! bit.ly/15QPil1 2 days ago
- RT @10rdBen: Best app review ever i.imgur.com/WZ5oi2d.jpg 4 days ago
- Wonderful chat with @changeist today… even if we decided that everything is going to hell in a handbasket. 4 days ago
- Fairphone – open design, conflict-free, considering worker welfare, ships this fall: bit.ly/129eJIa 4 days ago
- RT @umairh: Lots of you keep asking me what to do with your lives. The right answer isn’t just about jobs, money, or degrees. It’s falling … 5 days ago